Top Ten Reasons to Have a Study Plan (in no particular order)

  • Keeps you accountable
    • If you’ve planned to study and you’re watching TV, you’ll know it!
  • Allows you to prioritize
    • You can’t avoid those hard subjects forever. Having a plan will help you make sure that you create adequate time for your difficult topics so that you don’t procrastinate or neglect them.
  • Ensures you get through everything
    • It is so easy to spend too much time on a topic that is interesting, or get too focused on the details of a topic. Having a plan will help you keep track to make sure you’re paying attention to everything.
  • You get to assess progress
    • Who doesn’t like the feeling of checking something off a list?
    • You’ll also be able to look back and see how far you’ve gotten, sometimes it can seem endless!
    • You can also look forward and stay motivated about what you have left.
  • You can schedule guilt free breaks
    • Study breaks are just as important as studying! The key here, however, is that you are studying! 😉
  • Reduces stress, this is doable!
    • You can break up the material into chunks.
    • You can make the steps challenging but achievable.
  • Sets up boundaries (now study, now don’t!)
    • The test is challenging, it will push your boundaries, but with a plan you can work on staying mentally and physically healthy.
  • Allows for more focused sessions
    • You can do more with a single focused punch than you can burning yourself out.
  • Creates a habit for studying
    • Everything becomes a little bit easier when it is a habit. A plan will help you maintain healthy habits and make the “open the book” step much easier.
  • Puts you in control of your learning!
    • You are working towards being a dentist! There won’t tests like this once you graduate, but becoming a lifelong learner will make you a fantastic doctor. You know your strengths and weaknesses, use these!

 

AND GUESS WHAT? B&B has done 70% of this for you! The other 30% comes from you!

 

Pricing Plan Info

Subscription Plan

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Nulla id viverra tortor. Vivamus varius quam id arcu volutpat condimentum.

Freedom Plan

Cras pharetra pulvinar ipsum id convallis. Morbi pretium malesuada turpis, non dictum arcu rhoncus ac. Maecenas auctor tellus lacus.

Max Plan

Id ullamcorper ligula placerat id. Donec malesuada laoreet eleifend. Etiam congue ornare dui, eget mattis purus dictum ac. Morbi at mauris urna.

Download Your Free Copy and get 10% off!

Download the Top 3 Things You Should Know About the INBDE® exam before you start your review.

You have successfully subscribed to the newsletter

There was an error while trying to send your request. Please try again.

B&B Dental will use the information you provide on this form to be in touch with you and to provide updates and marketing.

Download Your Free Copy!

Download the Top 3 Things You Should Know About the INBDE® exam before you start your review.

You have successfully subscribed to the newsletter

There was an error while trying to send your request. Please try again.

B&B Dental will use the information you provide on this form to be in touch with you and to provide updates and marketing.