Your B&B instructors are absolute experts on getting through studying. They have all taken long grueling boards exams and learned a lot along the way. They also dedicate themselves to seeing every one of you succeed. We asked them a few questions to get an inside peek…..
- Favorite study snack? Reese’s Blizzard (nothing even comes close :))
- Favorite tooth? Maxillary second premolar
- Favorite pump up song? Thunder, Imagine Dragons
- Best boards memory? Helping a student with extreme anxiety pass on their 5th attempt. One of my favorite memories in life 🙂
- What to do when you hit a brain wall? Anything but study…. get away from the books!
- Favorite study snack? Chips and Salsa
- Favorite tooth? Baby lower central incisors, cute little teeth 🙂
- Favorite pump up song? My boys get pumped up with Thunder, by Imagine Dragons so that’s always a fun one. Also, Best Day of My Life, American Authors 🙂
- Best boards memory? It feels so good when we have students who have struggled and email us with an “I passed!” Their stories make me tear up!
- What to do when you hit a brain wall? Go outside for a walk or grab time with friends.
- Favorite study snack? Nuts, popcorn, cheeseballs, cereal or any all-you-can eat buffet that will let me hang out and “study” for a few hours.
- Favorite tooth? Mandibular second premolar.
- Favorite pump up song? I have 3 young girls at home so I have no choice right now… Top Pop is my jam.
- Best student question you have ever had? I have been super impressed with how” on it” students are, and the depth of knowledge their questions show!
- What do you do when you hit a “brain wall”? Get up and get moving! Do some burpees, push-ups or anything to get a little blood flowing.